Deer Hunting Package
Our Deer Hunting Package includes:
Lodging for 3 days and 3 nights
3 days of hunting
1 meal a day
Transportation to and from stand
Deer Package $699 per person
Bow Only Sept 24 - Oct 28
Bow / Muzzleloader Nov 5 - Nov 18
Rifle and bow hunters alike will find that our stands are top of the line hunting stands in perfect cover. Each are situated approximately 16 feet off the ground. Pictured to the right is one of our rifle stands located next to many Oaks and flat fields offering beautiful angles on that monster buck or nice doe. Pictured below is the inside of the rifle stand. As you can see, our stands are both safe and comfortable for any hunter. We have over 1,800 acres of prime deer hunting land around Reelfoot Lake. From hard woods to clover, beans and corn fields.
Our Bow stands offer perfect visual scanning range over the targeting area. Situated next to a field of hand sewn sweet clover, the stands are great for spotting and dropping the monsters. Typical days during the season we will count anywhere from 15 to 30 deer from these stands.
Here's what you get in the package besides lodging:
- Starting at around 20 to 30 minutes before dawn, we will take you to the stand and get you set up, pointing out typical deer entry locations
- Then at around 2 or 3 P.M. we will transport you back to the stand for another round of deer hunting until dusk
- When you drop the deer, we will transport the deer out of the woods for you. You are responsible for field dressing and processing. We have vendors available
What should you bring?
- You are responsible for your own gear. Bring your own bow, gun equipment and ammo
- Bring your own safety belt for the tree stands
- Your own calls, scents and camo clothing
For license information, please visit the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency